Does your company have customers…good that means you are in business? I hope you stay in business for a long time. Over the years I have noticed that some companies do things to drive customers away. I am sure you may even have been on the wrong end of poor service. Here are a few reminders of what not to do. Unless you want to go out of business.
1. Wait a few days to return phone calls
2. Keep your promise to deliver a product or service by a certain date. Forget about it
3. Don’t explain a product or service
4. Be late on processing paperwork
5. Send your customer another customer’s bill
6. Win the sale, and then turn over service to someone whom the new client has never met
7. Don’t provide training for new employees
Win the day!